Friday, October 26, 2012

The Last Workout Posted, just didn't happen, what happened is this

I am just not a split guy, and a workout where i am not huffing and puffing just doesn't satisfy me. I guess, i am going to stick with full body routines for a while. I am just coming back from a neck injury. 

  1. Crunches - 1 x 15
  2. Squat - 1 x 20
  3. Single leg Calf Raises - 1 x 10
  4. Shoulder Press - 1 x 10
  5. Pulldowns - 1 x 12
  6. Shoulder Press - 1 x 10
  7. Pulldowns - 1 x 10
  8. BB curls - 1 x 10
  9. Stiff Leg Deadlift - 1 x 10
  10. Dips - 1 x 10
  11. Tricep Extension - 1 x 10
I plan to do this workout 3 times a week on  a Monday - Wednesday - Friday schedule. I have started pretty low on the Squat, so I am sure this can go on for sometime, until i stale. Once i do, i will do the Middle workout at a lower intensity/weight probably 60% on the exercises i have stagnated. Once i am stale there, i will do the Third workout also at a reduced Intensity, probably 80%. Once again, this may go on for a while, till i stagnate again. I'll then drop the Middle workout and the Third workout I'll continue to do it with 80% Intensity. Again, once i stale i will do the exercises only once a week, based on what helps to recover faster. 

The key is to add weight as slowly as possible, and to go on with these set of exercises for a long long time.  I was pretty satisfied with today's workout, all my favorite set of exercises. Anyways, I hope i don't change much in the following weeks. Until later!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment