1. Upper Body Big 4 first (rotating the order each week)
then bi’s/tri’s,
and finish with legs.
I aim for 45 seconds of straight lifting for each exercise,
then 3 sets of 5 second rests + lift to failure after each rest.
I use machines.
This routine is to be done 2x a week.
1. Rotate the first 4 exercises
then bi’s/tri’s,
and finish with legs.
I aim for 45 seconds of straight lifting for each exercise,
then 3 sets of 5 second rests + lift to failure after each rest.
I use machines.
This routine is to be done 2x a week.
1. Rotate the first 4 exercises
- Bent-Rows / DB Rows
- Chest Press / DB Bench Press
- Pulldowns
- Shoulder Press
2. Do a Bicep and a Tricep Exercise
- BB Curls / Machine curls / DB Curls
- Tricep Curls / cable Tricep Pressdowns
3. Do a Leg and Lower Back Exercise
- Squat / Deadlift / Leg Press
No comments:
Post a Comment