This routine is to take care of getting in a lot of practice on the workout. The AB workout makes you workout each exercise only once a week. I have realized that I am not making much progress on them. I think I am not getting much time to practice the movements and then the exercises are forgotten.
1 Routine 2 or 3 days a week, single set
1. Squat
2. Calf Raise
3. Bench Press
4. Chinups
5. Shoulder Press
6. BB Curls
7. Dips/Tricep Press
8. Deadlift
9. Shrugs
10.Grip work
I will post my progress and let you all know how it works out.
1 Routine 2 or 3 days a week, single set
1. Squat
2. Calf Raise
3. Bench Press
4. Chinups
5. Shoulder Press
6. BB Curls
7. Dips/Tricep Press
8. Deadlift
9. Shrugs
10.Grip work
I will post my progress and let you all know how it works out.
No comments:
Post a Comment